All we need is Love......

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Since today is fast and testimony day I am going to share my testimony. I just want everyone to know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church!! I know this with all my heart and soul.

I know we all go through great trials and at moments we think why me or what did I do to be punished so much... But for me I know that that is not the way to look at it. Our heavenly Father loves us and knows what is best. Every experience good or bad is what shapes who we are, every experience can make us stronger!! If you hold strong to the gospel you will be blessed and every heart ache and trial you are given is going to make you so much stronger!

One thing I have been thinking about is how many temptations and evil there are all around us.... When I was younger I didnt understand a lot of the rules the church had in place and I thought they were silly... I can now testify to you that that is not the case at all. Because I follow those rules I am blessed immensely!! I cant tell you how many times I have had circumstances, where I had no clue what I was going to do and yet things always work out. The lord, our savior loves us and blesses us.

I dont know what I would do with out the gospel and I am so thankful to have it in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful testimony. beautiful woman. I am happy you are so strong your little boy will be so blessed because of it. great mamma!

    ReplyDelete