All we need is Love......

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am thankful! I am thankful to have the sweetest most beautiful little boy! I am thankful for the gospel and being able to have the spirit guide me! I am thankful for Sundays, for the reminders of whats important as well as the rest! I am thankful for my family for all the support and love they give to me and Dys! I am thankful for having all the necessities we need. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for everyone that helps, and takes such good care of Dyson! I am thankful for good friends and all the fun adventures we have. I am thankful for my health and I am thankful for the trials and opportunities I have to learn and grow from. Life is short and I am thankful for the little things that brighten my day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! I am thankful for your posts! I just love reading them! Even your venting ones. You are definately one amazing & strong person!

    ReplyDelete