All we need is Love......

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So I was asked for 3 admirable characteristics that describe Dyson. I thought wow I havent thought about that one, he is only 3 years old. The first things that came to mind were independent, caring/sensitive and athletic. The more I started thinking about it the longer the list got. He is outgoing, energetic, a go getter........ I LOVE this boy he is definitely the light of my life. Being a parent is tough, especially being a single parent but seeing your child progress and grow is the most amazing, wonderful thing in the world.

Dyson also went to the doctor for his 3 year old check up the other day and just as we thought super tall and skinny! He is 99%tile for height and 50%tile for weight. He grew 6 inches and gained 6 lbs this last year! Wow that is a lot! If he keeps going as he is he is predicted to be 6'2"!

No comments:

Post a Comment